Abreva Cold Sore / Fever Blister Treatment Pump
Cold sores/fever blisters on the face or lips. Shortens healing time and duration of symptoms : tingling, pain, burning and/or itching.
- Abreva is effective through all stages of a cold sore but for the fastest healing, use it as soon as possible.
- It is especially important to be aware of early warning signs that a cold sore is coming, like itching or tingling, and to be sure to avoid close physical contact when you have one.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 12 years or over :
- children under 12 years : Ask a doctor.
- Store at 20 degree -25 degree C (68 degree -77 degeree F).
- Do not freeze.
- Retain carton for full product uses, directions and warnings.
Wash hands before and after applying cream. Apply to affected area on face or lips at the first sign of cold sore/fever blister (tingle). Early treatment ensures the best results. Eub in gently but completely. Use 5 times a day until healed.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- When using this product : Apply only to affected areas.
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- Avoid applying directly inside your mouth.
- Do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if your cold sore gets worse or the cold sore is not healed within 10 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb