Blistex Medicated Lip Balm, Regular
- available in Medicated, Berry and Mint, Blistex Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping.
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm has 3 long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- Blistex Lip Balm glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm provides 15 times your natural protection against burning.
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm SPF 15 rating is recommended for people who burn moderately and tan gradually.
- The liberal and regular use of this product may help prevent premature signs of aging, freckling, uneven coloration and possible cancer-causing effects of over-exposure to sun.
- Remember, LIPS DON'T TAN, BUT THEY DO BURN.
Dimethicone w/w 2% (Skin Protectant), Oxybenzone w/w 2. 5% (Sunscreen), Padimate O w/w 6. 6 % (Sunscreen).
Beeswax, Camphor, Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoa Butter, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake & Lanolin, Flavors, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
- Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary, and before exposure to sun, wind or cold.
- Reapply after swimming.
- Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
- For external use only. When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb