Solar sense clear zinc sport body lotion spf 50 with green tea and aloe
- With green tea and aloe.
- Ultra sweatproof and waterproof.
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly.
- Broad spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreen.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- For skin sensitive to sunburn.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Benzophenone 3 (5.0%) (Sunscreen), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (7.5%) (Sunscreen), Ethylhexyl Salicylate (5.0%) (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide (3.5%) (Sunscreen).
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Bentonite (CI 77004), Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylisothiazolinone, Octydodecanol, PEG 8 Dimethicone, Picea Excelsa (Spruce) Bud Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water, Xanthan Gum.
- Apply liberally to body 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For children 6 months or under, ask a doctor.
- Reapply after prolonged exposure, or after swimming, exercising, perspiring or towel drying.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb