Infant gas relief drops for discomfort relief
Gas Drops Infant Cherry quickly relieves the discomfort of infant gas frequently caused by air swallowing or certain formulas or foods.
Per 0. 3 ml: Simethicone 20 mg.
Sodium; Citric Acid; Maltitol; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Natural
Flavor; Purified Water; Red 22; Red 28; Sodium Benzoate; Sodium Citrate;
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a physician.
- Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby's mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz. of cool water, infant formula or other suitable liquids.
- For best results, clean dropper after each use and replace original cap.
- Infants under 2 (under 24 lbs. ): 0. 03 mL. Children over 2 (over 24 lbs. ): 0. 6 mL.
Do not exceed 12 doses per day unless directed by a physician. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: