Dulcolax Stool Softener Liquid Gels For Constipation Relief, Sugar Free, 10 eaDulcolax Laxatives
- Comfortable, stimulant-free constipation relief.
- Softens dry, hard stools, making it more comfortable to go to the bathroom.
- Gently relieves constipation and irregularity.
- Works with body by allowing more water into stool, making the stool softer and producing a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- Contains the active ingredient docusate sodium.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take with a glass of water.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 to 3 liquid gels daily.
- This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age take 1 liquid gel daily.
- Children under 2 years of age, ask a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if has
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if presently taking mineral oil, Stop use and ask a doctor if
- has rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022