Tecnu Calagel Poison Oak/Ivy Maximum Strength Medicated Anti-Itch, Skin Protectant Gel
- Provides itch and pain relief for insect bites, sunburn, minor burns, poison ivy and oak rash, and other minor rashes or skin irritations.
- Analgesic: A pain reliever because rashes and skin irritations can sometimes be painful.
- Antipruritic: Maximum strength itch relief that is long lasting.
- Antihistamine: Reduces swelling with an antihistamine for allergy relief.
- Astringent: Some rashes like poison ivy and oak can have oozing blisters so calagel includes an astringent to dry oozing.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Do not use more often than directed. Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Cleanse skin with soap and warm water and dry affected area. Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first. Children under 2 years of age: do not use; consult a doctor.
For External Use Only. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Do Not Use: if allergic to sulfites, on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor, with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth, on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns unless directed by a doctor, on large areas of the body. Ask a doctor before use: on chicken pox on measles. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb