Natures Answer Valerian Root Organic Alcohol, Herbal Supplement - 1 OzNatures answer
- Extracts are produced using alcohol, water and coconut glycerin.
- Utilizing cold proprietary extraction process, yields a Holistically Balanced standardized extract.
- Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures.
- Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- The Valerian root is used in herbal medicine preparations.
- Recommended for a host of medical issues, including digestive problems, nausea, liver problems, and even urinary tract disorders.
- Valerian is used for insomnia, nervous conditions, nervous disorders associated with a restless digestive tract.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
As a dietary supplement take 1 mL (approx.?28 drops) 1-3 times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
Do not use if pregnant of nursing. For medications, please consult with health care practitioner before taking this product.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.