Boericke and Tafel Childrens Alpha CF homeopathic tablets
Boericke andTafel Childrens Alpha CF. Temporarily reduces fever andreleves the folowing symptoms associated with colds andflu: sneezing, stuffed-up nose, runny nose, coughing, minor sore throat pain, chills, headache and minor aches and pains.
- Boericke andTafel Childrens Alpha CF Relief Formula:
- Body Aches andPains.
- Runny Nose.
- Stuffy Nose.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Tablets may be chewed or placed on the child's tongue and allowed to dissolve or mashed in water in a teaspoon.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: At first sign of cold or flu, 3 tablets every hour, as symptoms improve 3 tablets every 3 hours, then 3 times a day until well.
- Child 2 to 5: 2 tablets as above.
- Child under 2: Consult a doctor.
- To help you care for your child's health, we offer the following guidelines: do not give this product to children for more than 5 days.
- Consult a doctor promptly for any of the following: If symptoms do not improve in 5 days or new symptoms appear.
- If fever lasts more than 3 days.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting.
- If cough persists for more than 5 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by rash or persistent headache.
- A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Do not give this product for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma, bronchitis, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
- For your protection: This bottle and cap have an imprinted seal around them. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb