Prince of Peace instant korean panax ginseng tea
Korean Ginseng has been traditionally favored as an energy tonic by herbalist because it consists of more heating than cooling ginsenosides (a key active component of ginseng).
- Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng) is traditionally used as a tonic herb for those who want to support their bodys energy system.
- It is also known as an adaptogenic which supports the bodys immune system.
- To help support the balance and harmony between various systems of the body.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- To make regular HOT tea, dissolve one bag of Prince of Peace Instant Korean Panax Ginseng Tea in a cup (4 fl. oz.) of hot water and stir well.
- Maple syrup, honey or other sweetener may be added to taste.
- Tea may be mixed with milk or other drinks.
- To make ICED Tea, dissolve the contents of one bag of Prince of Peace Instant Korean Panax Ginseng Tea in a small amount (1 to 2 fl. oz.) of water and stir well.
- Add maple syrup or honey to sweeten if desired.
- Fill the rest of the glass with cold water and ice cubes.
Shipping Weight : 2.00 lb