Emerita Super Plus 100% Organic Cotton Tampoons
- The average woman will use 12,000 tampons in her lifetime.
- What you put in your body matters.
- 100% Organic Cotton means no pesticide residue.
- Chlorine Free means no traces of dioxin from chlorine bleach.
- Free Of Pesticide residue, chlorine.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Absorbent core, 100% Certified Organic Cotton, Overwrap, Organic Cotton Nonwoven, Withdrawal Cord, Cotton Cord and Policotton Sewing Yarn, Applicator, Cardboard, Protective Wrap, Cellulose Paper.
Always select the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs. Remember to remove or change your tampon every 4 to 6 hours.
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome, a rare but serious disease that may cause death.
Shipping Weight : 0.14 lb