Cara Nasal Aspirator
Squip Baby Nasakleen Nasal Aspirator - 1 EaSquip Health Care
- BPA Free
- 20 Replacement Filters
- Continuous and complete control of the suction process for maximum safety.
- Baby nasakleen includes 50 hygiene filters and convenient storage/travel case.
- complete control of the suction process for maximum safety, comfort and effectiveness
Wash hands before and after using Baby NasaKleen
2. Find a comfortable setting - there are several ways to position you and your baby. One recommended position is to lay her in your lap with her head between your knees and feet against your stomach. Lead her head drop backward slightly. Another way is to simply lay her in a bed or crip with you standing next to her.
3. Place the nozzle slightly inside the baby's nostril and gently apply suction with your mouth through the mouth piece. The mucous will collect in the transparent chamber. The chamber contains a hygiene filter to prevent any mucous from leaving the chamber or any bacteria infecting the parent. Repeat the process with the other nostril if needed.
4. If the mucous is particularly dry or sticky we recommend that you apply a few drops of saline into the nostrils before aspirating.
5. Clean unit and discard filter.
Disassemble and wash all parts with soap and warm water. The foam filter should be replaced with every use. Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
This product contains small parts and is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. If your baby has any known nasal ailments, ask your doctor prior to the use of this product.
Do not push nozzle deep into babys nostril.
Do not share the same Baby NasaKleen between babies
Never force a child if he or she is resisting.
Never blow/exhale into the mouthpiece.
Dont use on your baby more than three times a day as it may irritate the lining of the mucous membranes. Also do not use saline drops for more than four days in a row as it may dry out the nose. Keep in mind that aspirating your baby's nose should be a gentle process - if your baby is struggling you may end up sucktioning too aggressively. If your baby resists vigerously, stop the process and try again later.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.*Note: All pictures shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022