Fougera Vitamin A and D Ointment Emollient, Foil Pack
It will leave skin soft and silky smooth. It can be used to relieve and soothe cracked skin. Triple Action: Restores Moisture Restores moisture to help return skin to a healthy condition.
First aid in: minor burns, scalds, sunburn, windburn, diaper rash, chafing, chapped skin, nipple care, abrasions, cuts, ulcers.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Cleanse affected area with mild soap and warm water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply Vitamin A & Vitamin D ointment in a thin layer to the affected area directly to the skin or by spreading on sterile gauze or clean cloth.
- Dandage loosely.
- Do not use if seal is punctured or is not visible. To open, reverse cap to puncture seal
- Store at room temperature
- See crimp of tube for Lot Number and Exp. Date
For external use only. Ask doctor before use if you have severe or extensive burns. When using this product the treatment of ulcers, severe cuts or wounds should be under the direction of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb