MANUFACTURER: GORDON LABORATORIES
INDICATIONS:Gormel Creme with 20% Urea for dry and rough skin
It is used for moisturizing and softening dry, cracked, calloused, rough and hardened skin of feet, hands or elbows.
- It is a highly effective skin conditioner available for skin conditions such as cracks, fissures, and very dry skin.
- Its active ingredient - Urea 20% - adds elasticity to the skin to make it supple by drawing upon the body's own moisture. Urea is known for its hydration and keratolytic (breakdown of callus) properties.
- The Urea is delivered through a white odorless cream base which helps penetrate the thick skin that can form on feet.
- Gormel Creme helps prevent the painful splitting skin that can form on heels, and offers a prompt and effective way to get relief.
- It also softens and moisturizes hardened skin of the elbows, hands, as well as other parts of the body, thus restoring a smoother youthful look to the skin.
Water, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, White Wax, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Oleic Acid, Methyl Paraben, Triethanolamine, Propyl Paraben
Massage into dry skin areas once daily or as instructed by a podiatric physician.
If irritation develops, discontinue use. Do not use in the presence of an acute infection. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb