MANUFACTURER: UPSHER-SMITH LABS INC. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Lactic Acid 12% Water, light mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, propylene glycol, glycerin, magnesium aluminum silicate, laureth-4-polyoxyl 40 stearate, cetyl alcohol, methyl and propyl parabens (preservatives) and methylcellulose. DIRECTIONS: For best reults, apply to dry skin twice a day. Suitable for these skin types:
- Prescription strength moisturizing lotion for extra dry or rough skin.
- Amlactin moisturizing lotion Contains 12% lactic acid in a smooth lotion base.
- Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is an extremely effective natural skin moisturizing agent.
- For best results, apply Amlactin moisturizing lotion dry skin twice a day.
- Ideal for dry, sensitive skin.
Dry, Normal. WARNINGS: For external use only. Keep this product out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, lips, and mucous membranes. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use. Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb