MANUFACTURER: MacksAirmax Nasal Device for Better Breathing, Small by Macks
- Persons with snoring problems and Optimizes airflow through the nose for better breathing
- Compromised nasal breathing at persons who are not likely to undergo surgery
- To explain postoperative results for persons undergoing nasal valve surgery
- Pregnant women with rhinitis and snoring problems
- Reduces nasal congestion due to colds and allergies as Clinically proven to improve nasal passage airflow
- Patented aerodynamic winged design helps improve air flow by expanding the nasal passages
- Comfortable, flexible, soft, medical grade, non-invasive
- Tested and proven to provide more nasal airflow than nasal strips
- Carrying case included
Clinically proven to help reduce snoring relieve nasal congestion , Patented aerodynamic winged design helps improve air flow by expanding the nasal passages, Carrying case included
Airmax is easily placed in the nose and by pressure on the nasal side walls it dilates the nasal valve, improving nasal breathing, and reduces snoring.
Clinically proven endonasal (inside the nasal passage) medical device that increases airflow through the nose, providing a simple and effective solution for individuals who have difficulties breathing while sleeping or as a result of colds and allergies.Warning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Instructions for Use: Clean the device with water before and after use. When using Airmax� Nasal Device for the first time, we recommend the use of a mirror to help you position the device. The Airmax� Nasal Device is properly positioned when the legs widen the nasal entrance and when the �connecting bridge� is touching your nasal septum. Refer to illustration below.
Nasal Device for at least 2 consecutive weeks, as it may take time for nose to become accustomed to the shape of the Airmax device
Cleaning Instructions: Nasal Device can be cleaned with water and mild soap. Each Airmax Nasal Device should only be used by one person to prevent transfer of diseases like the common cold.
If have trouble placing the Airmax Nasal Device in your nose because your nose is not symmetrical, you should not use it.
If, after placement of device, you do not notice improvement in breathing, we advise you seek the advice of an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor
If, after regular use of the Nasal Device, nasal passages become irritated, this could be an allergic reaction to the medical grade plastic. Discontinue use and see a physician if condition persists. To date, no allergic reactions have been reported.
Nasal Device is not suitable for children under the age of 12
Keep out of reach of younger children to prevent choking
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb