Hollister Restore Hydrocolloid Wound Care Dressing With Tapered Edge
Hollisters Hydrocolloid dressings facilitate wound healing by creating a moist environment that supports the normal healing process while protecting the wound from external contamination, bacteria and viruses. Comfortable dressing designed for use on dermal ulcers and partial and full thickness wounds with light to moderate amounts of exudate.
- Unique conformable dressings ideal for difficult to manage areas such as the coccyx, heel and elbow.
- Tapered edge technology minimizes edge roll up extending wear time and lowering treatment cost.
- Superior absorption and fluid handling capacity helps reduce dressing changes, thereby decreasing nursing time
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Adults: if possible, clean the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing pad
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product
- detach one suppository from strip
- remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum
- hold suppository with rounded end up and carefully peel film slowly and evenly down both sides to expose suppository
- insert one suppository into rectum up to 4 times daily especially at night and morning or after each bowel movement
For rectal use onlyAsk a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
if you are now taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depressionWhen using this product
do not use more than the recommended daily dosageStop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- bleeding occurs
- condition gets worse or does not improve within 7 days
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb