MANUFACTURER: Johnson and Johnson RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer
- Fights multiple signs of aging in one formulation
- Improves the look of discoloration, sagging, dryness, dull tone and wrinkles with breakthrough HEXINO
- Discolorations appeared visibly improved
- Helped restore elasticity and firmness to sagging skin
- Hydrated thirsted, dry skin
- Improved overall radiance of skin
- Smoothed out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
IndicationsHelps prevent sunburn.If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.Improves the look of discoloration, sagging, dryness, dull tone and wrinklesWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobenzone (2% Sunscreen), Homosalate (4% Sunscreen), Octisalate (4% Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2% Sunscreen)
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hexylresorcinol, Steareth-21, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Sclerotium Gum, Fragrance, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regulary use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. - 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 monthes of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: