Clearasil Ultra Acne Marks Wash And Mask
- Removes dirt and oil from pores, resulting in visibly clearer skin fast.
- Helps to clear pimples fast and reduce the appearance of acne.
- Designed to work on skin from the start of a pimple.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Doubles as a deep-treatment mask.
- The lotion contains salicylic acid 2 percent acne medication to fight acne and reduce the appearance of acne marks.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid (2%, Acne medication).
Water, Bentonite, Hydrated Aluminum Silicate, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Niacinamide, Sodium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hexyldecanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root), Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol (L-Alpha), Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Stearic Acid, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols (Rapeseed), Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 6.
- As a daily wash:
- Wet face.
- Dispense product into hands, lather and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and gently pat dry.
- For best results use twice daily.
- As a mask:
- Use 1-2 times a week for a deeper treatment, wet face, apply on to damp skin.
- Leave on for up to 5 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- Gently pat dry.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin.
- If this occurs, only on acne medication should be use unless directed by doctor.
- Limit the use to face and neck.
- Sun alert:
- Because this product may make skin more sensitive to the sun, be certain have adequate sunscreen protection while using this product and for a week after discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a poison control center.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb