Rainbow Research Henna Blonde(Brightens and Highlights) Hair Color and Conditioner
Rainbow Henna has no additives, chemicals, or pesticidesRainbow Henna coats each hair shaft with colorBlends naturallyFades graduallyLasts 4-6 weeksSmooths and seals the hairs cuticle for greater shine and bodyRecipes can be used for special effects, covering grey, and improving textureTexturizes hair and gives it body
Note: Henna has no lightening action
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Rainbow Henna may be applied on wet or dry hair, but it is important that the hair be clean
- If wish to shampoo first, towel dry hair before application
- Apply cream, oil or Vaseline around the hairline, ears and neck to avoid staining skin
- Pour small amount of a 34 oz jar of Rainbow henna into a glass or plastic bowl
- Gradually add boiling water, coffee or tea to the Henna powder
- Use a wooden or plastic spoon to mix thoroughly to a creamy soup-like consistency, (more liquid can be added if mixture is too thick)
- For Rainbow Neutral henna, mix 2 oz. (1/2 jar) with boiling water
- For external use only
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Filled by weight
- Do not use in the area of the eye or if scalp has open cuts
- Not for use on bleached or white hair
- A strand test should be done if hair is over 10% grey
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 2.30 lb