Monoi Tiki Tahiti Coco Coconut Oil
- Scented with the Tahitian Gardenia or Tiare flower
- This original Monoi is made by macerating Tiare flowers and extracting the fragrance by soaking in the oil
- A dried Tiare flower is placed in each bottle to show that this original Monoi is the only one made using the ancient Polynesian method
- Monoi oil is an infused perfume-oil made from soaking the petals of Tahitian gardenias (best known as Tiare flowers) in a semi-wax coconut oil
- Used as skin moisturizer, before and after shampoo to add sheen and prevent dry hair, as a bath oil, and as subtle perfume
- After a shower or bath to rehydrate skin to its natural healthy look
- As a pre-shampoo hot oil treatment, it helps repair and deep condition the hair to a healthy shine
- After being warmed in the palms of the hands, it is suited for massaging sore parts of the body or for warming up a weak body
It is a naturally concentrated emollient which penetrates the skin, re-hydrates the layers of the epidermis and shields skin and hair against external damages including sun and wind
May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb