21st Century Krill Oil 300mg Omega-3, Softgels
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- 21st Centurys krill oil provides Omega-3 fatty acids which are considered one of the good fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids also help support eye health, joint health and brain function.
- Unconditionally guaranteed for purity, freshness and label potency.
- No sugar, preservatives or artificial flavors.
- Fast absorption
- No fishy aftertaste
- Small, easy to swallow
- Only 1 softgel per day
- 60 Day supply
- Compare active ingredients to mega red
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Vanillin, Water, Sorbitol, Shellfish (Krill).
- As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) to two (2) softgels daily after meals, or as directed by healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store at room temperature.
- If are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb