Nair Shower Power Sensitive Hair Removal Pump
- Convenient: Works while shower in as little as 4 minutes.
- Sensitive formula with skin conditioners, moisturizing mineral and sunflower seed oil.
- Easily and effectively removes hair while shower.
- Uses breakthrough technology with water-resistant properties so it stays on while shower and comes off when rinse it away.
- For radiant skin that stays smooth days longer than shaving.
- Dermatologist tested.
- For sensitive skin.
- Long lasting results.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Water, Mineral Oil, Calcium Thioglycolate, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Silica, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance.
- Read the warnings section before use.
- Apply cream outside of shower:
- Skin must be dry before application.
- Unplug pump and turn counterclockwise to dispense cream onto smooth side of dry sponge.
- Apply an even, thick layer to cover hair.
- Do not rub in.
- Repeat until the entire area where hair to be removed is covered.
- Wait at least 1 minute before showering.
- Shower following usual routine.
- For optimum performance, keep skin where cream has been applied away from direct stream of water.
- A small amount of wash off is not unusual.
- Leave cream on skin for at least an additional 3 minutes.
- Do not exceed 10 minutes of total application time.
- Using the bumpy side of sponge, test a small area.
- If hair comes off easily continue removing by massaging in a circular motion.
- If hair does not come off, leave cream on longer without exceeding 10 minutes of total application time.
- Rinse skin thoroughly.
- Do not rub.
- Pat dry gently.
- Rinse the sponge and replace the plug.
- Always follow the directions for use.
- Do not use if have experienced an adverse reaction to hair removal lotion or cream in the past.
- Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effect.
- Therefore, test before each use by applying product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed.
- Follow directions and wait 24 hours.
- If skin appears normal, proceed with full application.
- Not in use on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin.
- If irritation occurs during use, remove the product and rinse area with cold water.
- If irritation persists, consult physician.
- Product can be used on arms, underarms, legs and bikini area.
- Do not use on face, around eyes, in nose, in ears, on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/genital areas.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid product contact with other personal/bath items.
- Clean immediately in case of accidental contact with the cream.
- Always avoid contact with eyes.
- Should product touch the eyes, wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Image and color may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb