Country Life Chelated Zinc 50 mg Tablets
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is a component of more than 300 enzymes.
- The Anti-oxidant properties of Zinc protects against premature aging of the skin and muscles of the body.
- Zinc maintains healthy activity at the cellular level and plays a role in immune function.
- Supports immune health
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients : Cellulose, stearic acid, cellulose and glycerin coating, silica, magnesium stearate, vegetable glaze.
- Adults take one (1) tablet daily with food.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
- If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb