Twinlab N-Acetyl Cysteine Fuel Capsules
- NAC is a precursor to the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- Its a protected sulfur-containing amino acid that is more stable than the sulfur-containing amino acid L-Cysteine.
- NAC is a glutathione precursor.
- Glutathione helps to protect the liver by scavenging reactive oxygen species caused by toxins.
- Antioxidant support
- May neutralizes exercise induced free radiacals
- May reduces muscle fatigue
- Maximum strength
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Take 1 capsule 102 times daily, preferably with a meal.
- For best results, use as part of a proper diet and exercise program.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
- Not recommended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without parental permission.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb