Licefreee Everyday Maintenance Shampoo, With Tea Tree Oil
- Perfect to use after treating head lice to help prevent a recurring infestation, on all family members to help prevent spreading head lice, and when notified of a head lice outbreak at school to stay lice free.
- This shampoo also helps repair damaged hair and soothes irritated scalp after using popular pesticide based head lice treatments.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo to wet hair, work into a lather while massaging into scalp.Rinse.
- Repeat, this time leaving the shampoo on the hair for at least 3 minutes.
- To treat a head lice infestation, use the shampoo daily for at least 2 weeks.
- For prevention, use daily.
- For best results on an extreme head lice infestation, use Licefreee! spray or gel treatment before using this shampoo.
- Children under 6 months of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
- Other information: Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C).
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if:
- Have infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Are pregnant.
- When using this product:
- Do not use on or near the eyes, close eyes while product is being applied.
- Do not permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose as irritation or stinging may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or infection is present or develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: