Ardell Knot Free DuraLash Medium Black Naturals Flare EyeLashes
- Give lashes the thicker, longer, attention-getting look with very easy-to-apply individual lashes that are knotted, lightweight and waterproof.
- For the more popular looks, try short black or medium black
- Contains 56 individual lashes
- Duralashes are individual lashes designed to fasten on to own lashes and fill in gaps that might exist.
- These uniquely developed lashes are meant to look and feel as natural as own.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Thoroughly clean eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on a piece of foil.
Gently lift a DuraLash from tray with tweezers.
Dip end into adhesive.
Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashes one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of own natural lashes with the end close to, but not touching eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work towards the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend.
- Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as natural lashes shed. (About 4 to 5 weeks)
- Care and Cleaning:Cleanse lashes with cool water.
- Oil-based cleansers soften adhesive.
- Be gentle.
- Dont rub or towel dry eyes.
- Allow lashes to air dry.
- Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe.
- Avoid open flame or direct heat.
- Removal:DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover.
- Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb