Natural Dentist Cleaning Paste
- The natural dentist denture cleaning paste effectively cleans and deodorizes dentures without any ingredients that can be harmful to or to the environment.
- Effectively removes denture stains even those caused by coffee, tea, wine and tobacco.
- Removes denture stains caused by coffee, tea, wine and tobacco
- Gentle abrasive
- Freshens mouth
- No sodium lauryl sulfate
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Vegetable Glycerin, Silica, Water, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Vera Gel, Cellulose Gum, Natural Flavors, Titanium Dioxide, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Calendula, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Sage Oil.
- For best results, use twice daily (morning and evening) or after meals.
- Remove dentures.
- RInse with warm water prior to brushing.
- Apply the natural dentist denture cleaning paste to a denture brush or toothbrush.
- Hold denture firmly and brush all surfaces well.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Clean dentures over a sink with warm water to avoid damage if dropped.
- Store standing up with cap tightly closed.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb