Auro-Dri Ear Water Drying Aid
- The official product of the american swimming coaches association, auro-dri ear drying aid is safe, fast, and effective in relieving water-clogged ears.
- Use auro-dri ear drying aid to dry water in the ears and relieve water-clogged ears after swimming, showering, bathing, or washing hair.
Isopropyl alcohol 95% in an anhydrous glycerin 5% base (ear drying aid).
- Unscrew cap from bottle
- Remove foil safety seal from bottle
- Affix applicator cap to bottle
- Remove red applicator cap tip
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- Recap bottle after each use
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing prior to first use
- Flammable: Keep away from fire and flame.
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use if have:
- Ear drainage or discharge.
- Pain, irritation or rash in the ear.
- Had ear surgery.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, burning or pain occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb