Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Rash Cream
- Offers quick and effective relief for diaper rash.
- Relieves minor skin irritations.
- Soothes, protects against moisture.
- Natural care for delicate skin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc oxide 12%.
Beeswax, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower extract, geraniol, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, limonene, linalool, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil and water.
- Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream.
- Use after each diaper change until skin heals or as directed by physician.
- For external use only.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb