Tea Tree Therapy Antiseptic Ointment
- Tea tree antiseptic ointment with eucalyptus australiana and lavender oil is a 100% natural antiseptic ointment that combines a therapeutic dose of pure tea tree oil with the absorption powers of australian eucalyptus australiana oil and lavender oil.
- Tea tree therapy antiseptic ointment is an ideal treatment to protect and treat cuts, abrasions, chafing rashes and other skin irritations.
- Eucalyptus australian is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin.
- Antiseptic action in a base of natural oils and beeswax
- Protects affected areas from wind, water, dirt and other elements
- Helps to relieve minor rashes, cuts, abrasions, sunburn and insect bites
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Apply 2-3 times daily to minor rashes, cuts, abrasions, sunburn and insect bites.
- Its natural base of oils and beeswax repels water to protect the area.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb