Naturtint 6N- Dark Blonde Permanent Hair Color
- Permanent hair colorant with active vegetable ingredients
- Naturtint is the first permanent hair colorant without Ammonia or Resorcinol.
- Naturtints plant-based permanent hair color is unlike any typical at-home hair dyes
- Phergal Laboratories created a formula with a botanical base, that is eco-friendly, ammonia-free, paraben-free, and vegan friendly.
- A unique and perfect union of colour and care.
- Ammonia and Resorcinol Free
- Formulated without ammonia or resorcinol, colours hair gently so wont need to resort to repair treatments to keep hair looking great.Whats more, its ultra-mild formula allows to use Naturtint as often as need to touch-up roots.
- Revitalises Hair
- Its active plant ingredients protect and regenerate hair fibres, bringing back lost vitality and shine, even in hair damaged by aggressive colouring processes and threatments
- Hair 3 Times Stronger
- The Nutrideep Multiplier deep conditions and nourishes your hair giving it 3 times its normal strength and volume. Hair fibres appear smooth and soft, bringing back the healthy shine of young, unspoilt hair.
- 100% Coverage
- Its revolutionary formula provides 100% coverage, even of grey hair, permanently, from the first application.
- Its the first hair colorant that is both healthy and effective.
- Vibrant, Natural Colour
- Ultra-intense micro-pigments penetrate to the deepest layers of hair, giving it an intense and vibrant colour that wont fade with washing.
- Long-Lasting Colour
- The powerful vegetable-based, solar-enhanced filter provides increased protection against the elements, letting your hair maintain its intense colour for up to 5 weeks.
- Gentle hair care: 0% Ammonia (0% Resorcinol).
- Grey cover: 100%.
- Lasting color: Over 5 weeks.
- Healthy, Gentle hair care
- More conditioning and lasting color.
- 100% Grey cover
- No Ammonia
- No Resorcino
- UVA/UVB protection
- Lasting colour
- Protective gloves
- Instruction leaflet
- Naturtint Colorant
- Color Developer
- Nutrideep Multiplier
Naturtints gentle formula combines the effectiveness of a permanent hair dye and offers the hair silkiness and protection gained from active plant-based ingredientsWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Naturtint:PEG-2 Oleamine, Aqua Purificata (Purified Water), Cocamide DEA, Alcohol Denat (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Triticum Vulgare, Soy, Corn, Avena Sativa), Sodium Erythorbate, p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Chlororesorcinol, 2-Methylresorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate. N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, m-Aminophenol.
Color Developer:Aqua Purificata (Purified Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Ceteareth-20, Oxyquinoline Sulfate
Nutrideep Multiplier:Aqua Purificata (Purified Water), Quaternium-83, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, C 12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Ceramide 2, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Extract), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
- Mix Naturtint Hair Colorant and developer.
- Apply mixture to hair
- Wait 20 minutes
- Massage and rinse.
- Wash with a pH shampoo such as Naturtint Plant Extracts Shampoo
- Rinse and apply Hair Conditioner.
- Massage for 2 minutes and rinse again.
- Naturtint do not recommend choosing a tone which is more than 2 shades lighter than current tone.
- Contains hydrogen peroxide and phenylenediamines.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If contact with eyes occurs, flush immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not use to colour eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- This product may provoke an allergic reaction.
- An allergy patch test should be performed before using the product and gloves should be worn during handling.
- Store between 10 degrees Celsius and 27 degrees Celsius.
Carefully read all the instructions provided inside.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb