Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Chamomile With Lavender Herbal Tea Bags
- Sipping a cup of this flower rich tea is like aromatherapy for digestive and nervous system both of which are calmed by the comforting effects of the essential oils concentrated in the chamomile and lavender flowers
- A friend when the going gets tough, this herbal blend of beautiful and fragrant flowers with soothing lemon balm will stand by when troubled by nervous tension or upset stomach
- Simply when need to step out of the stream of life for a moment and take a well-deserved break.
- Dynamic trio of gentle herbs for the ability to help slow down and savor the moment
Taste: Fragrantly floral and bittersweet
Herbal PowerSettles nervous system and relaxes digestive system, especially good when stressed or tense.
PersonalityRelaxing, easy to be around, reassuring.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- To enjoy, pour 8 oz freshly boiled water over 2 tea bag.
- Cover cup and steep for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup.
- Enjoy 2 - 3 cups a day, especially between meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Unless directed by health care provider, tea should not be taken daily for longer than 4-6 weeks.
- Cardiovascular-related disorders such as high blood pressure, potassium deficiency (hypokalemia), impaired kidney or liver functions, cirrhosis of the liver, and pregnancy.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding unless directed otherwise by doctor
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb