Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea with Ginger Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea with Ginger is a delicious formula that delivers all of the benefits of green tea.
- The fresh taste of green tea is complemented by blackberry leaf and spicy ginger.
- Tea can actually be used to mean black or green tea which both come from the leaves of the same plant, Camellia sinensis, but are processed differently.
- This green tea is hand plucked, withered, steamed and fired.
- Green tea has been drunk for many thousands of years as a healthy beverage.
- Refreshing and mildly stimulating, with a low caffeine content, green tea as an afternoon pick-me-up, as well as for its beneficial properties
Herbal PowerLight and mildly stimulating, green tea is a healthy beverage.
Taste:Mellow, yet refreshing.
Mildly tannic, with mellow hints of blackberry leaf and zingy ginger.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup.
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release the remaining extract.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product if any are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb