Traditional Medicinals Organic Golden Green Natural Herbal Tea Bags
- Organic Golden green tea is Fair trade certified by Trans Fair USA.
- This certified organic and fair trade green tea leaf is grown in the ancient tea-producing region of Wuyuan in the Southern Chinese Province of Jiangxi
- This tea provides additional income for the tea growers of Wuyuan, providing lasting benefits for their families and community.
- Organic Golden Green Tea has a mildly tannic taste mellowed by lemony notes.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Golden Green Tea is a delicious formula that delivers the many benefits of green tea in a convenient, individually wrapped tea bag.
Other Ingredients:Proprietary Blend (1500mg), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon Schoenanthus) Leaf (West Indian), Lemon Myrtle Leaf (Organic)
- Brew well to be well
- For maximum benefit, tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over a tea bag in a cup.
- Cover cup and steep 10 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Gently squeeze the tea bag to release any remaining extract.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb