Traditional Medicinals Caffeine Free Organic Pregnancy Herbal Tea Bags
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Tea supports a healthy pregnancy by combining herbs used for thousands of years by women in Europe and North America to tone uterine muscles, deliver nourishment and prepare the womb for childbirth
- This unique tea is a pleasant blend of herbal tastes slightly bitter and spicy with spearmint.
Taste:Mildly sweet and spearminty.
Herbal PowerSupports pregnancy, traditionally used to prepare the womb for child birth
PersonalityGlowing, beautiful and full of life.
A combination of raspberry and nettle leaf, as well as other herbs like alfalfa, we love this tea both for its pleasingly mild, minty taste as well as for its gentle support of a healthy pregnancy.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- These steps directly influence the amount of beneficial components that will end up in teacup
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Drink 2-3 cups daily after meals or when experiencing digestive discomfort.
- Drink 4 cups daily between meals.
- For adults only
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, please discuss the use of this product with midwife or other pre-natal healthcare provider prior to use.
- After week 34 it may be beneficial to alternate Organic Pregnancy Tea with Organic Raspberry Leaf or to prepare 1 tea bag of each in the same cup, 3-4 times daily.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb