Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Caffeine Free Herbal Tea
- Breathe Easy tea has been supporting people for nearly four decades.
- Traditional Medicinals Breathe Easy Tea promotes normal respiratory tract health by reducing mucus and helping to keep the nasal passages open.
- Breathe Easy is a complex and aromatic blend of herbal tastes - spicy-aromatic and cooling, somewhat bitter and astringent, and slightly sweet.
- Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Promotes respiratory health
- Personality:Wise and lively, a breath of fresh air.
- Herbal Power:Gently shakes things up and helps Breathe Easy
- This aromatic and fragrant blend that soothes with its warm and spicy taste.
- TasteBalanced bittersweet, with hints of aromatic citrus.
- Eucalyptus, fennel and licorice are combined with Bi Yan Pian extract, a traditional chinese formula of 12 different herbs
This enduring classic combines the best of Western herbalism with ancient Traditional Chinese wisdom resulting in a unique blend that warms and engages the sensesWarning
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Other Ingredients:Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Root (300mg), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf (Organic) (285mg), Bitter Fennel Seed (Organic) (255mg), Bi Yan Pian Dry Aqueous Extract 8:1 (120mg), Proprietary Blend (540mg), Peppermint Leaf (Organic), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower, Pleurisy Root, Ginger Rhizome (Organic).
For maximum benefit, herbal tea must be properly prepared.
- Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag.
- Cover the cup for 10-15 minutes.
- Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in cup
- Enjoy 3 cups daily. Especially good with honey.
- Consult a health care provider before using if have hypokalemia, or if are taking any kind of hormonal therapies, diuretics, potassium depleting agents, or MAO inhibitors.
- In rare cases, excessive consumption of teas that contain eucalyptus leaf can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- Do not use if have inflammatory disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary ducts, impaired kidney or liver functions, high blood pressure or heart disease
- Do not use if have known allergies to plants of the Asteraceae (daisy) family such as blessed thistle, calendula, chamomile, echinacea, safflower or yarrow
- Duration of use: If symptoms last longer than 7 days, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding, unless directed otherwise by doctor.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb