Twinlab Na-PCA Non-Oily Spray with Aloe Vera
- Na-PCA is synthesized from glutamic acid, a nonessential amino acid.
- The skin contains natural moisturizers, the most important being Na-PCA.
- Old skin contains only about half the amount of Na-PCA as that found in young skin.
- The ability of skin to hold moisture is directly related to its Na-PCA content.
- It is water and not oil, that keeps skin soft and supple.
- Na-PCA keeps skin moisturized, improving its appearance and giving it a moist and youthful glow.
- This advanced formula has been combined with the highest quality aloe vera gel.
- Na-PCA with aloe vera provides quick relief from dry or cracked skin, shaving irritations, detergent rash and other minor skin irritations.
- Natural moisturizing factor in human skin
- Keeps skin fresh and hydrated for face and body
- Paraben free
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- After bath or shower, spray Na-PCA on the hands and apply to the face and other skin areas.
- It can be applied under makeup or skin cream, or used under shaving cream for a more close, non-irritating and smooth shave.
- Na-PCA can be sprayed on live plants to enrich their moisture content.
- For external use only.
For external use only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb