Starwest Botanicals Organic Fenugreek Seeds
- Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum graecum
- Fenugreek is native to Europe and Asia, but is currently grown all over the world.
- Fenugreek flowers in midsummer and bears pods which contain 10-20 brown seeds
- These seeds are often used as culinary spices that taste like a combination of celery and maple
- Home remedy for balancing cholesterol
- May treat diabetes and lowering blood sugar levels
- Herbal cure for skin inflammation
- Natural cure for heartburn and acid reflux
- Remedy to aid milk production in lactating women
- Remedy to breast enlargement
Fenugreek is often used in many teas and other products that help balance womens hormones and/or enlarge the breasts.
Fenugreek has been known that it can increase by over 500 percent within 24 to 72 hours after consuming this herb.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb