Mushroom Wisdom Super Lions Mane, Vegetable Tablets
- With maitake D fraction.
- Healthy brain and digestion.
- Lions mane (Hericium erinaceus) mushroom, aptly named because of its long cascading tendrils, is a traditional Qi and digestive tonic.
- Recent research has focused on its ability to stimulate the synthesis of nerve growth factor, which may protect nerves in the brain and body from deterioration associated with aging while improving cognitive function.
- Super lions mane is a hot wter concentrated extract of the fruiting body enhanced with the immune boosting addition of maitake D-fraction.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Microcystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylcellulose.
- As a dietary supplement, take 4 tablets once a day (or 2 tablets twice a day) after meal or as directed by practitioner.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Expiration Date: Approx. 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb