Micro-Balanced Lavilin Foot Deodorant Cream
- Now foods lavilin hypo-allergenic foot deodorant cream is a unique herbal deodorant free of aluminum and other harsh chemicals, yet so effective, just one application can eliminate foot odor uo to 7days without the need to re-apply even after showering.
- Now foods lavilin foot deodorant cream hypo-allergenic is water resistant.
- Sports, swimming and strenuous physical activities do not interfere with the effectiveness of now foods lavilin hypo-allergenic foot deodorant cream.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Zinc oxide, petroleum jelly, talc, potato starch, calendula oil, arnica oil, vitamin E, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, natural fragrance.
- Before First Application: Refrain from using any other deoderant for 48 hours to refresh skin and enable the deoderant to provide maximum protection.
- When re-applying: Re-apply Lavilin Hypo-allergenic only when perspiration odor reappears, no less than two days between applications.
- Instructions: For Each Foot: Wash foot area and dry thoroughly.
- Place on fingertip a small amount of lavilin hypo-allergenic.
- Spread gently across the ball of the foot.
- Extend two lines up towards the base of the toes and then across them.
- This amount is sufficient to prevent perspiration odor for up to 7 days.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- For optimal results, use Lavilin Hypo-allergenic before bedtime.
Do not apply if skin is broken.Discontinue use if rash develops.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb