Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart Cardiovascular System Support 900 mg Tablets
- Hawthorn is a flavonoid-rich herb renowned for its ability to support the normal activity of the heart.
- Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) is a small thorny tree with white flowers and red berries.
- It originated on the hillsides and sunny slopes of England, Europe, and North America.
- Hawthorn has been the subject of botanical writings since as early as the first century A.D. Herbalists traditionally used all parts of the hawthorn plant, which has been regarded as the most important cardiac tonic in both Chinese and Western herbalism
- Planetary Herbals Hawthorn Heart combines this precious botanical and tonifiers from Europe and North America with valued Asian botanicals to support the cardiovascular system.
- Hawthorns bioflavonoids have documented antioxidant activity, which is vital for protecting the heart from the ravages of free radicals.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
1 tablet three times daily.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb