Natures Way Zinc Chelate 30 mg Potency Capsules
- Dietary supplement
- Maintains Proper Reproduction and Cell Growth:
- Zinc is Provided in an Advanced Amino Acid chelate complex
- For optimal absorption
- Certified potency
- Zinc is essential for cellular reproduction and is present in all tissues, organs and secretions of the body
- Zinc is provided in an advanced amino acid chelate complex for optimal absorption
- Advanced amino acid chelate complex for cellular reproduction.
- Zinc is present in all tissues, organs and secretions of the body.
- It is essential for cellular reproduction which is the process of growth and repair.
- Zinc is found in particularly high concentrations in the prostate and reproductive fluids.
- It also helps prevent the buildup of Vitamin A in the liver
- This product is free of common food allergens. It contains no yeast, milk, lactose, wheat, sugar, soy or corn
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Supplement Facts Daytime Detox Formula:
Other Ingredients:Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule), Magnesium stearate.
Take 2 capsules daily, preferably with food.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb