Eidon Ionic Minerals Silica Liquid Concentrate
- Of all the minerals important for good health, silica is by far the most underrated and misunderstood mineral of all.
- It is the seventh most prevalent element in human tissue after calcium.
- Research done in the 1970s by Dr.edith carlisle at the UCLA school of public health affirmed without any doubt the extreme importance of silica.
- Calcium deposits on bone, in joints, and in soft tissues (calcium mismanagement).
- Teeth and gum disease, and structural failure.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as acid indigestion, acid reflux, and crohns disease.
- Arthritis symptoms primarily associated with osteoarthritis.
- Osteoporosis silica helps the body deposit calcium into bone rather than into areas it shouldnot be.
- More importantly, silica helps maintain proper bone collagen levels, giving bones greater flexibility.
- Arteriosclerosis studies have shown that hardened arteries are high in calcium and low in silica.
- Healthy, flexible arteries are high in silica and low in calcium.
- Skin, hair and nail disorders.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb