Natures Way Premium Herbal Senna Leaves Vegetarian Capsules
- May help relieve occasional constipation (irregularity)
- This product generally produces bowel movements in 6 to 12 hours.
- Senna is an herbal laxative.
- Senna leaves containing a guaranteed natural potency of 10 mg.
- Sennoside in each capsule.
- The senna shrub grows in India, Pakistan, and China.
- The leaves and pods are used medicinally.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 to 4 capsules once or twice daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2-12 years of age: Take 1 capsule Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not take for more than 1 week as frequent or prolonged use may result in dependence.
- Do not use when nausea or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- Consult a doctor if any notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over 2 weeks.
- Rectal bleeding or failure to move bowels after use may indicate a serious condition.
- Discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use if any have or develop diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because Senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to health
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb