Neutrogena Beach Defense Lotion, SPF 30
- Neutrogena beach defense sunscreen lotion provides superior skin protection from harsh summer elements, clinically proven to help defend the signs of sun plus water damage.
- Beach defense sunscreen lotion provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing formula, ideal for outdoor skin protection of the active family.
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
- Oil free, PABA free
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Avobene 3 %, Homosalate 10%, Ootsalate 5%, AvobenzoOctocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 4%.
Water, styrene/acrylates Copolymer, potassium cetyl phosphate, benzyl alcohol, silica, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, dimethiconelPEG-10/15 crosspolymen trisilexane, cetyl dimethicone. beeswax, ethyl-hexylglycerin, sodium polyacrylre, xanthan gum ethythekvf stearate, acrytaterC12-22 alkyl rnethacrylate copolymer, behenyl alcohol, trideceth-6. disodium EDTA, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 steamer. caprylyl glycol, chlorphenesin. fragrance.
- Apply generously 15 Illvutes pekoe sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of syamming or sweating.
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least even/ 2 hours.
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging to decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Speokum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Other information:
- Protect this product tom excesskie heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics.
- For external use only.
- Do not sue on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get help or contact a poison control center right away.
- May stain some fabrics.
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m - 2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb