Yeast-Gard Advanced Homeopathic Probiotic Douche Pack
- New Homeopathic Formula.
- Yeast Guard Advanced
- Now in a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures.
- Naturally Treats and Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections.
- Helps Relieve Burning and Itching.
- Effective, Safe Alternative to Vinegar and Water Douche.
- Promotes balanced vaginal pH and healthy vaginal flora.
- More effective cleansing.
- Naturally cleanses and deodorizes.
- Alcohol free.
- For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Advanced Suppositories or Internal Vaginal Treatment.
Phosphoricum Acidum 4X.
Ina Active Ingredients
Bacillus Coagulans, Hydrogen Peroxide, Water (Purified).
- For relief of Minor Vaginal Irritation and itching
- Use one bottle per day until symptoms disappear, but no more than seven(7) days.
- Unscrew cap, discard. With care, open the packet and pour contents into the specially prepared fluid.
- Screw nozzle onto the top of the bottle, shake the bottle dispersing powder to assure proper mixing.
- Discard empty packet.
- Slowly insert nozzle into vagina, about 3 inches. Gently squeeze bottle until liquid is dispenses. Use while sitting on the toilet, standing in the shower or in the tub.
- After douching discard bottle and nozzle.
Use only as directed. For vaginal use only
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis.
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or you sexual partner have sores or ulcers.
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color or odor.
- You have frequent and painful urination.
- Douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness, excessive dryness or irritation.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison Control Center immediately.
- A douche is not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Store at a controlled room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb