Alvita Organic Uva Ursi Leaves Tea Bags
How it works:
- Traditionally used to support urinary tract health.
- Certified organic
- A low growing evergreen shrub found in north america, europe and asia, uva ursi is also commonly known as bearberry because its vibrant red and pink fruit is a favorite food for bears.
- The leaves of the uva ursi shrub have been part of traditional folk use dating as far back as the 2nd century.
- Different cultures worldwide have made use of this beneficial herb which has been traditionally used to support urinary tract health.
- Alvita Uva Ursi possesses a rich honey color and distinct earthy flavor.
Do not use for periods longer than 7 days or more often than 5 times per year without consulting a physician.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing or under 12 years of age.
- Consult a health care professional before use if are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
- Teas containing uva ursi leaf may cause nausea or vomiting in individuals with sensitive stomachs.
- Keep out of reach of children.