Alvita Organic Tea Bags, Elder Flower
- Traditionally used to help support respiratory health.
- Certified organic
- How it works:
- Native to parts of europe and north america, the elder tree is easily recognized by its delicate clusters of cream- colored flowers that evolve into tiny, dark blue berries.
- In many ancient traditions, elder was planted for good luck, and the serbians would bring a stick of elder to wedding ceremonies to bring good fortune to the bride and groom.
- But elder is also well known for its flowers longstanding traditional use to help support respiratory health.
- Alvita elder flower possesses a delicate floral aroma and pleasantly mild flavor.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For best results, place 1 tea bag in a cup and add 6 oz. of boiling water.
- Cover cup and allow tea to steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Gently squeeze or press tea bag to extract remaining tea goodness.
- Consume 1-2 cups up to 3 times daily.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or have any medical condition, consult a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb