Alvita Tea Bags
Alvita Organic Hibiscus Tea Bags - 24 / PackAlvita Tea Bags
Alvita Organic Hibiscus Tea Bags
- Caffeine free
- English pillow style tea bags that are oxygen bleached, not chlorine treated
- No strings, no staples
- How it works:
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) is a shrubby, flowering tropical plant native to parts of north africa and southeast asia.
- The deep red tea produced by hibiscus comes from the vibrant red flower buds that are harvested just prior to blossoming.
- Hibiscus leaves, seeds, flowers and calyces have all been used in folk traditions for their beneficial properties.
- The calyces in particular are often used in perfumes and sachets, as well as ingredients in jams and jellies.
- Perhaps the most well known use of the hibiscuss flowers and ruby red calyces is to brew tea that is beautifully rich in color and refreshingly tart in taste.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- The best way to make a good tasting cup of tea is by the infusion method.
- Place one tea bag in a cup and add no more than 6 oz. of boiling water.
- Let steep for 3 minutes and remove the bag.
- Press the bag before removing to enhance flavor.
- Add honey to sweeten.
4.7 Rating 1374 Reviews
My second time ordering from myotcstore.com and the my experience and level of satisfaction are definitely 5 star.
September 12, 2022
Shipping was fast and product was delivered in good quality.
September 14, 2022
The website is easy to use and the prices are way better than anything else I've seen.
September 17, 2022
Just as promised I received the Hask coconut-oil 14 count for much better price than other companies were asking for same!
September 18, 2022