Aquaphor Lip Repair Plus Protect, Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Temporarily protects and heals relieve chapped or cracked lips.
- Helps protect lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- Lip protectant and sunscreen.
- Dermatologist recommended lip brand.
- Immediately soothes and helps heal severely dried lips.
- Formulated for sensitive lips.
- Fragrance free.
Petrolatum (31%, Skin Protectant), Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Octinoxate (6.75%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (4.5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2%, Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (5.4%, Sunscreen).
C18 38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol, Water, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, BHT.
- For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Sun protection measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time under the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb